Explore by Level
What is Fascism?
Rockwell Jr., Llewellyn H.
2011, November 1
Fascism is the system of government that cartelizes the private sector, centrally plans the economy to subsidize producers, exalts the police state as the source of order, denies fundamental rights and liberties to individuals, and makes the executive state the unlimited master of society.
This describes mainstream politics in America today. And not just in America. It’s true in Europe, too. It is so much part of the mainstream that it is hardly noticed any more.
Where to Find Resource Online
To Aid Your Exploration
Alternative News Links
These are links to news resources/blogs that are an alternative to the mainstream media. The people behind these sites are dedicated to getting at the truth.
- Corey's Diggs
- Dauntless Dialogue
- Epoch Times
- Mercola (health news)
- Mises Institute
- Mish Talk (economics & politics)
- Naked Capitalism
- Natural News
- No More Fake News (Jon Rappoport)
- Of Two Minds (Charles Hugh Smith)
- Peak Prosperity (Chris Martenson)
- Rise TV (use to be Edge of Wonder TV)
- SGT Report -- The Corporate Propaganda Antidote
- Stillness in the Storm (news compilation)
- The Corbett Report
- The Defender (Children's Health Defense News & Views)
- The Highwire with Del Bigtree (website)
- The Highwire with Del Bigtree (Brighteon video channel)
- The Solari Report (Catherine Austin Fitts)
- Unlimited Hangout w/ Whitney Webb
- U.S. Right To Know
- Vineyard of the Saker