Explore by Level
U. S. Money vs. Corporation Currency "Aldrich Plan"
Crozier, Alfred Owen
1912, January 1
Alfred Owen Crozier (1863–1939) was a Midwest attorney who wrote eight books on the political, legal, and monetary problems of the United States. He is best known for his work US Money Vs Corporation Currency, “Aldrich Plan,” Wall Street Confessions! Great Bank Combine (1912), which argues against the formation of The Federal Reserve. He feared national banking, but he feared private control of the United States money system even more.
Here is one article about “What Was the Aldrich Plan?” Note that lewrockwell.com is a libertarian website, so is in line with austrian economics. Do a search on The Aldrich Plan to find out more yourself!
U. S. Money vs. Corporation Currency is also available as an audiobook:
The Creature from Jekyll Island goes into great deal about the creation of the Federal Reserve, so goes along well with the book here, U. S. Money vs. Corporation Currency.
To Aid Your Exploration
Alternative News Links
These are links to news resources/blogs that are an alternative to the mainstream media. The people behind these sites are dedicated to getting at the truth.
- Corey's Diggs
- Dauntless Dialogue
- Epoch Times
- Mercola (health news)
- Mises Institute
- Mish Talk (economics & politics)
- Naked Capitalism
- Natural News
- No More Fake News (Jon Rappoport)
- Of Two Minds (Charles Hugh Smith)
- Peak Prosperity (Chris Martenson)
- Rise TV (use to be Edge of Wonder TV)
- SGT Report -- The Corporate Propaganda Antidote
- Stillness in the Storm (news compilation)
- The Corbett Report
- The Defender (Children's Health Defense News & Views)
- The Highwire with Del Bigtree (website)
- The Highwire with Del Bigtree (Brighteon video channel)
- The Solari Report (Catherine Austin Fitts)
- Unlimited Hangout w/ Whitney Webb
- U.S. Right To Know
- Vineyard of the Saker