Explore by Level
How the Soviet Union Became a Super Power -- Antony C. Sutton Lecture
Sutton, Antony C.
1987, January 1
This is a lecture by Antony C. Sutton that took place in 1976; 2 weeks previous to this lecture his book Wall Street and FDR was published and Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler was soon to be published later in 1976.
The topic of this lecture is how the Soviet Union became a Super Power, and is based upon 15 years of research and 6 of Prof. Sutton’s early books. The rise of the Soviet Union would not have happened without the involvement of western financiers. Prof. Sutton has documented the details of all of this, including how the Red Cross was used behind the Bolshevik Revolution. This lecture is a good overview of what really happened behind the scenes where the USSR’s birth and rise are concerned.
The lecture is based upon the research published in the following 6 books:
To Aid Your Exploration
Alternative News Links
These are links to news resources/blogs that are an alternative to the mainstream media. The people behind these sites are dedicated to getting at the truth.
- Corey's Diggs
- Dauntless Dialogue
- Epoch Times
- Mercola (health news)
- Mises Institute
- Mish Talk (economics & politics)
- Naked Capitalism
- Natural News
- No More Fake News (Jon Rappoport)
- Of Two Minds (Charles Hugh Smith)
- Peak Prosperity (Chris Martenson)
- Rise TV (use to be Edge of Wonder TV)
- SGT Report -- The Corporate Propaganda Antidote
- Stillness in the Storm (news compilation)
- The Corbett Report
- The Defender (Children's Health Defense News & Views)
- The Highwire with Del Bigtree (website)
- The Highwire with Del Bigtree (Brighteon video channel)
- The Solari Report (Catherine Austin Fitts)
- Unlimited Hangout w/ Whitney Webb
- U.S. Right To Know
- Vineyard of the Saker