Explore by Level
Emerging Viruses: AIDS And Ebola : Nature, Accident or Intentional?
Horowitz, Leonard G.
1996, April 1
Health professionals and those involved in infectious disease research will find Emerging Viruses startling: Harvard researcher Horowitz’s studies gather evidence to conclude that AIDS and the Ebola viruses evolved during cancer virus experiments in which monkeys were infected with viral genes from other animals. Certain to spark controversy, this provides quite a different view of virus mutations and evolution. — Midwest Book Review
A video created by the publisher of Emerging Viruses has Dr. Horowitz giving a presentation in 1997: Dr. Leonard Horowitz – Emerging Viruses AIDS & Ebola – Nature, Accident or Intentional?
Note that the actual content is only 2:05:04 long — an extra 48 minutes of blankness pads the end of the video.
Source link to this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gu0Ht4JW2I
Check out Dr. Horowitz’s website:
Here are other resources dealing with the issue of AIDS:
To Aid Your Exploration
Alternative News Links
These are links to news resources/blogs that are an alternative to the mainstream media. The people behind these sites are dedicated to getting at the truth.
- Corey's Diggs
- Dauntless Dialogue
- Epoch Times
- Mercola (health news)
- Mises Institute
- Mish Talk (economics & politics)
- Naked Capitalism
- Natural News
- No More Fake News (Jon Rappoport)
- Of Two Minds (Charles Hugh Smith)
- Peak Prosperity (Chris Martenson)
- Rise TV (use to be Edge of Wonder TV)
- SGT Report -- The Corporate Propaganda Antidote
- Stillness in the Storm (news compilation)
- The Corbett Report
- The Defender (Children's Health Defense News & Views)
- The Highwire with Del Bigtree (website)
- The Highwire with Del Bigtree (Brighteon video channel)
- The Solari Report (Catherine Austin Fitts)
- Unlimited Hangout w/ Whitney Webb
- U.S. Right To Know
- Vineyard of the Saker